The Use And Collection Of Information
While you use this Site The Company may collect information that could be used for identification or contact purposes. Such information (herein referred to as “personal information”) could include the name of the user, but is not limited to that.
OThe Company gathers a variety of information from web browsers that access the Site (hereinafter referred to as “Log Data”). Each visit to the Site results in some Log Data being collected, with the data being collected commonly containing items such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address, and the web browser software that you are using. Our Site might also record which pages you browse, and how long you spend viewing them.
The Company may contact you using information you have given us with a variety of marketing materials that may include newsletters and other promotional communications. However, you will always be able to opt out from any such communications.
What Are Cookies?
Tiny bits of data, known as cookies, are sent between your computer and websites. These tiny packets of data do not allow access to your computer, any device connected to it, or any information contained on it.
There are a number of reasons the Company collects cookies. These are, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing your usage of the Site
- Offering features based on your preferences
- Personalizing any advertising to the way you use the Site
Third Party Cookies
Third-party cookies can also be used for the same reasons listed above.
Do You Have A Choice About Cookies?
Links To Other Sites
Your Security And Safety
Internet sites can never be made 100% secure, so while We do undertake every commercially viable precaution to keep any data we collect safe, We are unable to guarantee the complete security for Our visitors.
Sharing Your Information
The Company may share and retain your personal information in the following ways:
1) Sharing personal information with certain trusted commercial partners that provide technological and marketing functions for the Company.
2) Disclosing your personal information to third parties such as auditors, advisers, affiliates, potential purchasers, governmental authorities or in accordance with legal obligations. The Company may also disclose personal information to third parties in the event it needs to exercise any of its legal rights or enforce its policies.
3) Retaining your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide our services to you and comply with our legal obligations. You may lawfully request us to stop processing or retaining your personal information by contacting us. We will comply with this request to the extent permitted by law.